Promontory Ranch Club News - Real Estate - Summer Update
Promontory kicked off the summer season with our Annual Memorial Day Home Tour. 24 homes participated, and two of those were under contract by the end of the weekend. With the inventory of completed homes at an all-time low, more and more buyer are choosing to build their dream home. There are currently 20 homes under construction, with another 20 anticipated to start this summer. Most of these are custom homes, with only a few specs under construction. There has never been a better time to find the perfect homesite.
- Private collection of newly released homesite’s. Twenty of Promontory’s most amazing home sites, with golf views, mountain views, trees and privacy. Fully sponsored memberships included. Priced from $375,000 to $725,000. Take two years to activate your membership. If you activate immediately you will receive a $5,000 club house credit.
- New Dog Park for our four legged friends.
- $1M worth of trees being planted as I write this, 1400 trees total, along West entry and other strategic areas.
- $2M reserve for Club improvements.
- Will start digging this fall for a new pool where the Crocket was set up. Open summer of 2014.
- Memberships now cover all children of families including over the age of 26. WOW!
- Over 435 sales over the past 3 years.
- New Cabins available from $950,000 to $1,800,000 includes fully sponsored memberships.
- Club houses have been refreshed, remodeling of locker rooms has been completed, updating furniture where needed and accessories throughout the project. Not to be missed the new 800 wine bottle wall at the Hearth Grill.
Promontory's new Golf House and Golf Academy, located next to our Pete Dye Driving Range, will be personally overseen by our new Director of Golf Instruction, Tom Stickney. Tom comes to Promontory as a perennial Golf Digest Top 50 Instructor, bringing even more talent to our amazing Golf Staff. The Golf House will now be the check in area for any non-member guests. The Golf house will have a stocked Pro Shop, and outdoor seating where you can enjoy a nice lunch or a cold beverage after a round of golf.
Park City Real Estate Search
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah
2200 Park Avenue, Park City, Utah 84060
Linda: 435-640-4816 | Jason: 435-602-9294