Park City and Deer Valley Buyer's Resources
Buyers - Search every property for sale in Park City, Deer Valley, The Canyons and the surrounding areas for free.
Are you thinking about buying real estate in Park City? Search the Park City MLS with our free access. Also search by our Park City real estate map or by MLS Number. Another helpful resource are the Park City real estate market statistics.
We love to help buyers find just the right property and will work hard for you to get you the best price. Linda has 30 years of experience in working with buyers and knows how to negotiate on your behalf. Jason has earned his ABR® (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation, there are only 62 real estate agents in Park City that have earned this designation.
As your Park City real estate agents we will:
- Work in conjunction with your mortgage counselor to analyze your financial situation and help you determine how much you can afford.
- Familiarize you with the home buying process and can explain all the details to you.
- Access information on all properties listed for sale by realtors in your area.
- Set up appointments for you to see homes that interest you.
- Help you complete all the necessary paperwork when it comes time to make an offer.
- Manage the dates and terms of the contract.
- Attend your closing to answer questions and make sure everything runs smoothly.
Best of all, we guarantee our services in writing with our Buyer Services Guarantee.
Please fill out the Buyer's contact form below for help in researching Park City properties or call Linda at 435.640.4816 or Jason at 435.602.9294.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2014 at 6:38am MDT.