Red Ledges Real Estate Information
Red Ledges is a private, four-season mountain golf community
in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, minutes outside of Park City, with a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course and nine-hole Nicklaus Design short course, a Cliff Drysdale Tennis Academy, Jim McLean Golf School, spacious equestrian center, and vibrant village center with heated pools, spa, kid’s club, adventure cabin, and much more.
Outside the gates, the celebrated ski resorts of Deer Valley Resort® and Park City Mountain Resort are only minutes away. On the slopes of Deer Valley Resort®, a private ski-in/ski-out lodge awaits our owners. Blue-ribbon fly fishing abounds on the many area rivers. Lakes offer waterskiing, boating, and fishing. And all this adventure is an easy 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport.
A collection of estate homesites and well-appointed luxury cottages will offer a select few the unique opportunity to call Red Ledges home.
In addition to the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, the community will feature such amenities as:
- Jim McLean Practice and Instructional Facility (Golf Digest's No. 3 instructor in the country);
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis Academy
- Red Ledges Clubhouse
- Premier spa and fitness facility
- Village center and trading post
- Equestrian center with indoor & outdoor facilities
- Private ski-in/ski-out club at Deer Valley Resort
- Private club boats at Jordanelle Reservoir
- Extensive network of hiking, biking, snowshoeing and horseback riding trails
For more information on Red Ledges real estate contact us.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 29th, 2014 at 10:38pm MDT.